Invest in Your Lifetime Smile
Dental implants are one of the most successful and long-lasting tooth replacement methods in the world of dentistry. Dental implants are small metal posts that are surgically placed into the jawbone to replace missing tooth roots. Once the implant process is complete, a prosthetic tooth is attached to the dental implants to restore a beautiful and complete smile.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
When a tooth is lost or removed, your smile begins to change. The bone that surrounded the tooth roots begins to reshape, morph, and even deteriorate. Lips and cheeks collapse inward, resulting in a prematurely aged appearance and decreased jawbone function.
Dental implants go above and beyond traditional tooth replacement options by stabilizing the jawbone. The implants actually fuse with the bone, and begin to preserve it just like natural tooth roots do. Dental implants will keep your jawbone healthy and your face youthful for years, or even a lifetime.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Patients who are missing teeth can enjoy the next-best-thing to a natural smile when they choose dental implants at Dental Designs. Some of the benefits of dental implants include:
Improved Quality of Life
- Easier chewing so you can enjoy your favorite foods and consume a nutritious diet.
- No need to carry around denture adhesive.
- No worrisome possibility of your new teeth slipping, sliding, or falling out.
- Beautiful new teeth and a dazzling new smile that helps you feel confident.
- Chew and speak without discomfort or pain.
- More stable and comfortable than traditional dentures.
Prevents Bone Deterioration
- Keep your jawbone healthy and strong so you can retain full bite force for life.
- Prevent facial collapse and premature aging.
Protect Your Natural Teeth
- Your healthy teeth will remain untouched throughout the dental implant process.
- Avoid damaging or filing down your remaining teeth.
- Dental implants never decay.
- Scientifically proven for long-term success for patients of all ages.
- Usually last for 30 years or longer.
- Easy to brush and floss.
Could dental implants be the best way to improve your life and restore your smile? Contact our office today to find out!