In depth patient information from the American Dental Association. Your mouth health is an important part of your overall health,
– Dental Filling Options (and Decay Prevention)
This provides information on the esthetics, safety, and functionality of different restorative options.
– Cleaning Your Teeth and Gums
This link offers information on home dental care.
– Periodontal Disease
Periodontal disease is the most common cause of adult tooth loss. Following is information on risk factors, prevention, signs and symptoms.
– Oral Health Topics A-Z
The ADA’s alphabetized page of many topics of interest to patients.
Links from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
– Parent Information Brochures
These include information on:
- Safety of anesthetics, sedation, and x-rays.
- Diet and snacking.
- Dental care for children with special needs.
- Emergency dental care.
- (And other topics).